What is the Queenship of Mary?
The Queenship of Mary (QM) is a movement that seeks to unite hearts and wills in the Immaculate Heart of Mary. In this way, through Mary’s mediation, the Kingdom of Jesus is established, and the Mercy of God invades the whole world and each and every human being (cf. Lk 6:36). May the empire of evil, with all its entourage of ideologies contrary to faith, of sins, abuses of all kinds, wars, injustices…, disappear from the universe of man. May the peace of God, the victory of Christ’s love, be extended to the four cardinal points by the geography of worlds and hearts.
* The Reign of Mary longs for Jesus to be the Center of our lives, of our families, of our nations.
* Its motto “Ad Iesum per Mariam” (to Jesus through Mary).
*We are based on the doctrine of the Marian saints: St. Louis Maria Grignion de Montfort, St. Maximilian Kolbe, and St. John Paul II.
* The message of Our Lady of Fatima, the devotion and the triumph of Mary’s Immaculate Heart is the essence of the QM.
Objectives and means: To achieve its end, which is the end of the Immaculate Heart – that is, the extension of devotion to its Immaculate Heart – we propose these means rooted in the Catholic tradition:
* Daily prayer of the Holy Rosary. He who prays the Rosary is saved (Blessed Bartolo Longo). Prayer is vital for salvation, for peace in the world, in families, and in the soul.
* Reparation to the Immaculate Heart of MARY. Through the practice of the first Saturdays of the month, with communion, prayer of the Holy Rosary, meditation of the mysteries and confession.
* Consecration to the Immaculate Heart. Mary’s reign is a reign of Love, which makes us slaves of Love of The Slave of Love from the moment we consecrate ourselves to her. To consecrate oneself to Mary is to imitate the Son of God, who was fully entrusted to Mary from the first moment of His entry into the world (cf. Heb 10:7). To consecrate oneself to Mary is to obey Jesus whom, from the Cross, as a living will, tells us: “There you have your Mother” and the disciple introduced her to the depths of his heart, in his intimacy (cf. Jn 19:27). Therefore, to consecrate oneself to Mary is to be of Mary, which is the main obligation of the disciple of Jesus.
* Prayer of the three Hail Marys. It is a simple way to begin this practice of the Queenship of Mary.
*Incorporation into the Queenship of Mary. This group can be freely joined by:
*Those who offer at least the prayer of three Hail Marys a day.
*Those who pray daily the Holy Rosary (constant request of our Lady of Fatima), as an effective means of achieving the peace of the world and the conversion of sinners, especially of those who promote ideologies contrary to God.
If you wish to join the Queenship of Mary click here